Skip to content
- Lay the box on its side and remove the mattress.
- Unbox with vigilance! Using a pair of scissors, carefully cut the first layer of plastic, being cautious not to cut the foam of your mattress.
- Unroll the mattress and place it on a flat surface, while it’s still compressed.
- Cut and remove the second plastic packaging.
- After cutting all plastic layers, the mattress will inflate itself by taking air in it.
- Let the mattress set for 24-to-48 hours to expand fully. Avoid sleeping on your new mattress as soon as it is unboxed.
- Place the top side of the mattress with the label on your bed.
- Rotate your mattress from end to end for two weeks and then every three months after that.
- We suggest you use a mattress protector to guard the mattress against dust, stains, and bugs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.